Industrial-strength hook and loop fastener (aka “Velcro”) on limbs provides enough resistance to simulate that of a regularly-stitched toy, and allows your dog to experience the satisfaction of “dismembering their prey” by pulling the limbs off the toy, without actually destroying it.
Tearribles are interactive toys that will provide you and your dog with hours of fun, bonding time, and give your dog the exercise and mental stimulation he/she needs to minimize destructive behaviors which result from boredom and lack of exercise. Tearribles are not a chew toy.
- Hook and loop (aka ‘Velcro') pockets allow limbs to be ripped off by the dog, and re-attached by owner, for hours of continuous play
- Lined with strong mesh on the inside to provide extra durability and support
- Triple-stitching allows toys to be pulled, tugged, and dismembered repeatedly
- Perfect for an interactive game of fetch, or tug
- Squeaker is secured inside of a special pocket, preventing it from sliding around the toy during play
- Super soft, high quality plush makes for a great comfort toy, or a cuddle buddy once the play is done
- Machine washable
- Tearribles are voluntarily tested to meet or exceed even childrens’ toys standards
Every dog plays differently and, since not all toys are created equal, it’s always best to keep a close watch on your pup in case things get ruff. Supervised play will help toys last longer and most importantly keep your pal safe. No dog toy is truly indestructible, so always remove the toy from playtime if it becomes damaged. Not recommended for dogs who have been known to eat inanimate objects.